Monday, February 6, 2006

Kids, animals and TV

I know it's a little off topic but I can't resist.

L. and I were at my dad's house last night watching the Superbowl. L. wasn't really watching the game -- she was there for the junk food -- but the commercials kept catching her attention.

The Burger King commercial had her completely captivated and thinking maybe she'd like to be an onion for Halloween. OK, as long as she didn't want to be that freaky King. He reminds me a bit of Chucky...

And then the streaker commercial came on and she was on the couch close to tears because she was laughing so hard. And yeah, I was laughing pretty hard too.

Overall though, I didn't think the commercials were nearly as good as previous Superbowls. But this being L.'s first time watching the Superbowl, she was easily impressed and plans to watch next year's "game."

No comments: