Monday, May 31, 2010

Mom not as interesting as rocks

While trap shooting at Scarborough Fish & Game last week I took some photos and videos of the girls while they were shooting. I asked G. to do the same when I took my turn on the range.

Well, G. did catch some photos but when I was on a roll hitting several clay targets in a row she was busy doing other things.

Namely taking photos of her shadow and rock designs she and her sister made.






And even with the lack of visual evidence, I did hit some flying clays. Honest. And I must admit, I really liked trap shooting. Really. Liked. It.

Fino is amused at my interest in visiting the trap shooting range again and has agreed to go with me during their open to the public hours (Thursdays 4-7 p.m. and Sundays 9 a.m. - noon until November).

G.'s favorite part of the day was being the "clicker girl" (pressing the button to release the clays when the shooter says "pull").

No comments: