Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My trampoline lessons, video included

The girls have been teaching me a variety of jumping moves and it's clear to me that they have enjoyed bossing me around on the trampoline. I've been offered a lot of expert advice on technique and the rights and wrongs of my jumps this past month.

As I mentioned in a previous entry about the trampoline, all is fair in love and blogging and G. took some video and photos of me to post here.

So go ahead, have a good laugh because I am aware I look ridiculous (especially next to my 11-year-old since I sink down a whole lot further into the trampoline than she does). My consolation with this however is that I've also had a darn good time jumping around.



And just for the record, I am aware that I was overly enthusiastic after doing some of my jumps. I need to keep this sort of thing in perspective but I just couldn't help myself. My teachers seem quite pleased with my progress so far and it's been an entertaining month for everyone at our house.







No comments: