Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Slip Slidin' through the years

Since it was so warm yesterday afternoon (and today!) the girls set up their new Slip 'n Slide. Every year we buy one (for $5 we're happy to have it last a single summer) and put it at the base of the swing set slide. Then the girls wet the slide and the Slip 'n Slide and have a ball.




How it works


And then I had a "mom moment" and had to track down the photos from the first summer we started this warm weather tradition - in 2002.

L. was 4 1/2 years old that summer and didn't like getting her face wet so she wore goggles. Hey, it worked for her at the time.

G. was 6 years old and a whole lot shorter.

I guess my peanuts (my nickname for kids that my little 3-year-old friend 'Mario' thinks is hysterically funny) really aren't peanuts anymore!

No comments: