Thursday, December 21, 2006

Neighborhood Christmas caroling

My girls and some of their Juliette Girl Scout friends came together last night to do some Christmas caroling in Gorham.


I was in charge of doing a quick review of lyrics in a caroling book I had given to the girls before we went out into the neighborhood. But I got so caught up with the book (thinking it was helpful), that we ended up forgetting to sing some really popular tunes that weren't included there - like Rudolph and Frosty.

Well, there's always next year.


A silly moment when the girls forgot the words to, "Santa Claus is coming to Town." I think it was a bit of stage - I mean sidewalk - fright when some people came to hear them sing. [And yeah, it was dark so this is more audio - than video - clip.]


Or the time one of the girls decided that she couldn't sing, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" without having the corresponding page in the caroling book.

I think I'll leave the caroling book home next year...

No comments: