Monday, June 12, 2006

The house breach

With all the rain and spending the past week sewing mermaid dance costumes for the kids' recital, I'm all set with this whole water theme going on right now.

So this morning I downloaded the photos from my camera to grab one I took for this blog entry. And I admit, it was nothing exciting.


But then I saw that there were a bunch of photos on the camera that I knew I didn't take. G. had obviously been working on her 4-H photography project yesterday.

Then I looked through the photos...


Well G.'s perspective is always interesting, including photos she chooses to take of her visiting Flat Stanleys. And I know I shouldn't complain about the fact that the girls were actually doing their chores and washing the dishes, but I didn't need to know they flooded the sink and kitchen floor to do it.



G.'s theme for her project is "action/motion" so my guess would be that she was going for dripping and/or spraying water. Still, it's an artsy-type photo and OK in my book.

Now this one, for so many reasons, is so NOT OK that it will require a serious chat when I get home.


I've told the kids a million times not to let the chickens on the porch and not to feed the chickens the cats' food even though they like to eat it.

So this is like the double-rule breaker -- without the house breach.

And what were the girls thinking when they took this picture, that I wouldn't see it?

It's a good thing they're cute...

No comments: