Friday, December 30, 2005

Road Trip to MA

The kids and I took a road trip to the Boston area earlier this week. Here are some highlights ....




 L. taking charge of the camera in the car on the way down. How many pictures did you take? Ooh, lots I see....





Going to the car wash with Grandma. They acted like it was the first time they'd ever seen one before. Well actually by the look of our car, maybe it should be a little more often....




Running around Boston in their new ponchos - they were certainly easy to spot in a crowd.



Taking a Flat Stanley on the Freedom Trail in Boston to learn a little history.



Checking out the ice skating rink in Boston Common. Of course the kids were upset with me for forgetting the ice skates but then decided that was OK when I asked them if they would have carried them on the T. That was a resounding no.



Eating a "real" roast beef sandwich. Well that was my highlight. I love them and I haven't found any better than in the Boston area. But I'll leave the blogging about great food to my co-worker, Colleen....

No comments: