Monday, November 27, 2006

Toddy the busiest member of the family

As I was looking through some old pictures to find a photo of one of our bird houses for my last entry (which I never did find), I came across a ton of Toddy (the blind cat) photos. He is after all, a very important member of our family.

Like the girls, he gets dressed-up for various holidays (like Halloween and Christmas ), and is often recruited to help out with chores.

But no, there is so much more to Toddy's life than that...

There are the various creatures from the yard he is expected to entertain.



The fashion modeling he's expected to pose for regularly.



The assistance he offers Fino and I while we're working on the computer.


The protection he provides for the third step. Apparently it is important to protect it from whoever runs up and down the stairs during the day since it is the highest traffic area in the house.


But I think his favorite time of day is when the girls are sleeping.


He does need some beauty sleep after his busy days.

No comments: