Monday, February 26, 2007

Brain Power Expo at USM

Fino took the kids to the Future Engineers Expo at USM on Saturday while I was at the office. They met up with some friends and from the look of the pictures, had a great time building and making stuff.

G. had the camera for part of the day and snapped a bunch of photos. Another Seen Team family also took some photos.
G.'s pics | Kusturin Family pics

When uploading the photos to make the gallery, I asked L. to write the captions to identify what the photos were. I was highly amused with this one:
"A thing-a-ma-bob that has to do with something."

Yup, she's headed in the engineering field for sure...

Although she and her friend K. did make a life saver car that according to K.'s mom, they spent a lot of working on and really enjoyed doing (well, they did eat a bunch of life savers while they did it I'm told).
Read K.'s story in My.MaineToday.com

But this photo, this was my favorite from the Kusturin album.







They were making their own polymer, also known as 'slime' or 'glop.'

No comments: